How do you get a recipe page into your tumblr? :) xx
I asked Google and it told me how
I just bought cashew butter and idk what to use it on! Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!!
On toast, bananas, dates. Best option is just on a spoon ;)
Opinion on Mary's crackers and Angie's Boom Chicka Pop? I don't like packaged/processed foods but these one have minimal ingredients and seem legit!
I love Mary’s Crackers! Except they’re like $73423 at the store near me so I never get them. I’ve never heard of the other one, if it’s popcorn I would just make my own in my amazing air popper.
Help! I am a plant based eater, but I know for sure that I eat too much fat (avocados, nut butter... You know the drill!) but as hard as I try, I can't seem to change! What should I do?
How much are you eating? Like are you actually sure you’re eating too much? Are you gaining weight? Avocado & nut butter is good for you! Don’t be afraid of them, seriously. I don’t agree with the super, super low fat diets that are out there. I don’t have a big secret to keeping fat intake relatively low, just cutting a little here and there.
Since I received such positive feedback from my post about meal planning last week, I thought I would post my meal ideas for this week. Some of them are similar/the same as last week because my brain can only do so much.
Remember, these are ideas, I am not a nutritionist and you should not take this as a comprehensive guide to eating. For that reason, I choose not to provide quantities for these meals, but I always eat large plates of food and never finish a meal hungry. You all are ultimately responsible for making sure you are taking care of your own bodies, eating enough of the right stuff, and getting the proper nutrients.
- Beet and banana smoothie
- Gingerbread granola with strawberries, bananas, hemp hearts and almond milk
- Spinach, banana, celery and almond milk smoothie
- Spinach, mango, banana and cilantro smoothie
Lunch & dinner
- Red lentil falafel, mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, red onion, avocado
- Romaine, cherry tomatoes, avocado, corn (fresh! it’s summer), black beans, quinoa, cilantro, lime juice
- Romaine or mixed greens, blanched green beans, steamed potatoes, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, white beans, cucumber
- Massaged kale, zucchini ribbons or zoodles, sliced peaches, brown rice, figs
- Arugula or mixed greens, roasted golden beets, quinoa, goat cheese if you’re into that
- Avocado, cucumber, carrot sushi
- Kale, white bean, and potato soup - not exactly a summer meal, but I have some in my freeze that needs to be eaten
I started taking 525 mg of maca, and every day I've been breaking out more and more with acne. Do you think this is the cause of it? I'm planning to stop for a week and see, but it's just frustrating for me because I know for some people their skin clears up when they take maca and it helps them regulate their hormones. I feel like it's only making mine go out of whack or something...
If it’s not working for you, don’t use it! Every body is different
Are you at a healthy weight?
How do you like to spend your weekends? :) Do you go out often or are you more of a homebody?
It really depends! I go out once or twice on the weekend and maybe once or twice during the week for a happy hour or to get dinner. Some weekends I don’t want to see anyone or do that much. A lot depends on what my friends are doing and how much money I have. Or how my work week went - some weeks/days I work 9-6 and other weeks I have a ton going on and have to get in early and leave late.